Working With Documents Fundamentals
Learn to use digital documents and files in the right ways, in the right places.
- What is a Filename Extension?
- Pick the Right Text Document Type
- Give Your Documents a Polished Look
- Pick the Right Filename
- Pick the Right Image File Type
- Pick a Spreadsheet File Type
- Create an Organized Folder Structure
- Share Files with Others
- Convert Files Between Formats
- What Is a Plugin?
- Rename Files Effectively
- Use Symbols Correctly in Filenames
- Organizing Audio and Video Files
- Strategies for Organizing Photo Files
- Protect Your Files with Backups
- Manage Your Document Properties
- Understand ZIP and RAR Files
- Lossy and Lossless File Compression
- Make Collaborative Editing Work
Learning how to Work With Documents Online
Understanding how to effectively create, store and manipulate documents online is an essential skill for the 21st century workforce. When employees are on the same page, it allows for seamless and efficient project collaboration. The skills required, and tools available, for this are ever-changing, creating a need to for constant learning.
In these lessons, you'll learn:
- Working With Documents Fundamentals
Creating and Using Digital Documents
Grovo's online training platform gives you the tools you need to create and keep track of important documents within your organization. Watch, learn and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of your document training.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills to manipulate and collaborate on documents. Training through quick 1-minute videos ensure individuals on your team are consisently developing their skillsets. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports