Know the WordPress Fundamentals
Wordpress.org vs. Wordpress.com and customize the dashboard
- Quickly Login to Wordpress
- What is WordPress?
- What's the Difference Between .org and .com?
- Easily Access Common Functions
- Choose What You Want on Your Dashboard
- Install a Plugin
- How Do I Stay Safe from Security Threats?
- Backup Your Blog and Posts
- How do I Change my Public Profile?
Create WordPress Pages
Create pages, edit page permalinks, and format page text
- How do I Add a New Page to my Site?
- Customize the Text on a Page
- Embed a YouTube Video
- Add a Link to a Page
- Add a Picture to a Page
- Edit the HTML of a Page
- Edit a Page's Attributes
- Effortlessly Change a Page's URL
- How Do I Set a Homepage?
Manage WordPress Posts
Write a post, create a quick post, and enable proofreading
- How do I Embed a Youtube Video?
- How do I Add a Picture From Another Site?
- How do I Edit a Post's HTML?
- Add a Picture From Another Site
- "Be a Typo-Free Blogger"
- What's the Best Way to Write a Post?
- Format the Text of Your Posts
- Write a Post and Save For Later
- How Do I Blog Faster?
- Use Tags to Help Search Engines Find You
- Make Your Posts Easier to Find
- Send Your Readers to Other Sites
- Add a Photo to Your Post
- Manage Your Previously Uploaded Photos
- Format Images Easily with Galleries
- How Do I Edit Photos?
- Stay Organized by Adding Categories
- Check a Post's Revision History
- Give Users Their Own Credentials
Manage WordPress Comments
View, edit, and moderate comments and adjust commenting requirements
- Control How Visitors Comment on Your Site
- Approve and Remove Comments
- Set Up Spam Filters
- Block Spam with an Installed Plugin
Learn how to use WordPress
Wordpress is a powerful open-source Content Management System, empowering users to create websites and blogs with ease. With a plugin architecture and templating system, Wordpress has helped lower the barrier of entry for developers across the world. Learning Wordpress allows your team to take control of your website, and make changes almost effortlessly.
In these lessons, you'll learn:
- Know the WordPress Fundamentals
- Optimize WordPress SEO
- Create WordPress Pages
- Manage WordPress Posts
- Customize the Look of WordPress
- Manage WordPress Comments
WordPress Training & Development Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to get your team up to speed on WordPress. Our learning ecosystem will help you develop your team's Wordpress skills and advance within your organization as a web guru. Watch, learn and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of your Wordpress training.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to perform within the Wordpress platform. Training through quick 1-minute videos ensure individuals on your team are developing into efficient bloggers and developers. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports