Master Windows 8
Navigate Windows 8 and personalize your PC
- What is Windows 8?
- Where is My Desktop?
- Switch Seamlessly Between Apps
- Change Your Desktop Background
- Change Your Start and Lock Screen Colors
- Personalize Your Start Screen
- Search Your Computer and Beyond
- Share Anything With Anyone
- Change Your System or App Settings
- Print a Page in a Flash
- Sign In Without Touching Your Keyboard
- Try Windows 8.1
- Skip the Start Screen
Learn how to use Windows 8
Windows 8 is a personal computer operating system developed by Microsoft as the latest OS in the Windows NT family. Designed for full functionality, Microsoft now allows users to collaborate between pc, mobile and tablet devices. Learn how to use Windows 8 at work to optimize your day-to-day activities with documents, applications and more.
In these lessons, your team will learn how to:
Windows 8 Training & Development Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to get your team up to speed with Windows 8. Our learning ecosystem will help your team develop application management skills and advance within your organization as a productive and efficient digital worker. Watch, learn and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of your Windows 8 training.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to ensure you're a Windows 8 expert. Training through quick 1-minute videos ensure individuals on your team are developing the computer skills they need to do their best work on operating systems. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports