Know the Twitter Fundamentals
How Twitter works, choose a username, and manage notification settings.
- What Is Twitter?
- The Ins and Outs of the Twitterverse
- Make a Name For Yourself on Twitter
- Navigate the Home Page
- Understand the Profile Layout
- Stop Twitter Notification Emails
- Stop Twitter From Tracking You on Other Sites
- Choose Whether to Protect Your Tweets
- Choose Who Can Tag You in Photos
- Make Sure No One Hacks Your Twitter
- Enable Secure Password Resets
- Send a Private Message
- Receive Messages from Anyone
Use and look up hashtags
- What are Hashtags?
- Use Hashtags in All the Right Ways
- See Which Hashtags Are Trending
Manage Twitter Lists
Create lists and learn ways to use them.
- Navigate Twitter Lists
- What Are Lists Good For?
- Create a Public or Private List
- Promote Your Friends' Twitter Accounts
Use Twitter on Your iPhone
Send a tweet, reply to a tweet, and share a photo or video.
- How Do I Get the Twitter Music App?
- I'm Tired of My Old Music!
- What Are My Friends Listening To?
- How Can I Hear Full Tracks?
- I Found a Cool Band, Now What?
- Share a Track in Two Taps
Send Tweets to the World
Send a tweet and add photos to tweets.
- What is a Tweet?
- Send a Tweet
- Share Photos With Followers
- Add a Link with Characters to Spare
- How do I Text a Tweet?
- Spot a Retweet
- Share a Tweet as a Retweet
- Publicly Respond to a Tweet
- Mention Someone by Name
- Reply to a Tweet
Make Your Twitter Profile Shine
Choose a custom background, header, and profile image.
- Get the New Twitter Profile
- Customize Your Twitter Profile
- Pick a Custom Header
- Add Your Style to Your Twitter Profile
Get the Most From Your Tweets
Remove tweets and retweets, link to a tweet, and embed a tweet.
- Add Your Location to a Tweet
- How Can I Save a Tweet?
- Link to a Tweet
- Embed a Tweet Anywhere
- Save Your Tweets Forever
- Remove Tweets and Retweets
- Remove Your Location From Earlier Tweets
- Hide a User's Retweets
- Show Off Your Twitter Elsewhere
- Post Tweets to Facebook Automatically
- Share a Tweet Via Email
- Show Off Your Twitter History
Follow People on Twitter
Browse users by interest and block and unfollow people.
- What is Following and Who are Followers?
- How Do I Decide Who to Follow?
- Understand Twitter's Following Rules
- Understand Follower Recommendations
- Find Users by Interest
- Find Your Friends on Twitter
- How Do I Unfollow Someone?
- Block a Follower
Use Twitter On Your iPad
Send a tweet, share a photo, and search and discover.
How Do I Explain Twitter for iPad?
How Do I Tweet on iPad?
How Do I Tweet a Photo?
How Can I See What's Going on in the World?
Find What You Need on Twitter
Search for users and save searches.
- Find Tweets on Your Favorite Topics
- Find Interesting People on Twitter
- Refine Your Search
- Save Your Favorite Searches
- Use Advanced Search Shortcuts
- See What's Trending Now
Learn how to use Twitter
Twitter is a online social network that enables users to send and read short 140 character messages. Learning the fundamentals of Twitter will empower your team to engage with customers, prospects, and other businesses effectively through social media.
In these lessons, you'll learn how to:
- Know the Twitter Fundamentals
- Hashtag Fundamentals
- Manage Twitter Lists
- Use Twitter on Your iPhone
- Send Tweets to the World
- Make Your Twitter Profile Shine
- Find What You Need on Twitter
- Get the Most From Your Tweets
- Use Twitter On Your iPad
- Follow People on Twitter
Twitter Training & Development Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to get your team up to speed on Twitter. Our learning ecosystem will help you develop your team's Twitter skills and advance within your organization through advanced social media management. Watch, learn and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of your Twitter training.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to perform within Twitter. Twitter training, through quick 1-minute videos, ensure individuals on your team are consistently developing their skillset. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports