Configure a Salesforce Account
Create a Salesforce account for your team to use.
- What is Salesforce?
- Know the Components of Salesforce
- Get a Visual View of Your Account's Elements
- Add New Users to Your Salesforce Account
- Create a Custom Object
- Modify a Custom Object
- Add Custom Objects to the Header
- Choose the Layout of an Object Page
- Create Objects With the Schema Builder
Chat with Others on Salesforce Chatter
Invite coworkers and collaborators, and solve customer service issues.
- What is Salesforce Chatter?
- Sign Up for Chatter
- Invite Coworkers and Collaborators
- Groups, Files and Messages
- Collaborate on the Sales Cloud
- Solve Customer Service Issues
Manage Salesforce Opportunities
Create and track opportunities on Salesforce.
- Update an Opportunity With New Info
- Make a Brand-New Opportunity
- Add a Contact to an Opportunity
Manage Salesforce Contacts and Accounts
Keep and update records on all the people you’re selling to.
- Add Information for a New Contact
- Know the Structure of An Organization
- Add More Information to a Contact
Manage Salesforce Leads
A lead is the first step a potential client takes in your sales pipeline. Know how to add, keep track of, and manage leads, and learn how to convert them into sales easily.
- Start Tracking a Potential Customer
- Customize How You See Leads
- Keep an Existing Lead Up to Date
- Make Sure to Follow Up on a Lead
- Take Next Steps With a Lead
Learn how to use Salesforce
Salesforce is a cloud-based customer relationship management tool that organizes customer data into trackable processes. Learning the fundamentals of Salesforce will empower your team to effectively manage leads, contact, opportunities, and accounts.
In these lessons, you'll learn how to:
- Configure a Salesforce Account
- Chat with Others on Salesforce Chatter
- Manage Salesforce Opportunities
- Manage Salesforce Leads
- Manage Salesforce Contacts and Accounts
Salesforce Training & Development Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to get your team up to speed on Salesforce. Our learning ecosystem will help you develop your team's Salesforce skills and advance within your organization through advanced customer relationship management. Watch, learn, and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of your Salesforce training.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to perform within Salesforce. Salesforce training, through quick 1-minute videos, ensures that the individuals on your team are consistently developing their skillset. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports