Create a Pinterest Board
Create boards, add contributors, and @mention users
- How Do I Pin Something I Found Online?
- Mention Friends in Comments
- How do I Delete Old Boards?
- What Is Pinterest, Anyway?
- Create a Board
- Edit a Board
- Manage Boards
- Remove Board Contributors
- How Do I Repin Something to My Board?
- Using the Pin It Button
- Add a Pin
Stay Safe on Pinterest
Prevent sharing through Facebook and change your password
- Change Your Password
- Block or Report a User
- Hide a Profile from Search Engines
- Prevent Sharing Through Facebook
- Manage Your Notifications
- Stop Pinterest from Saving Your History
- Change Email Notification Settings
Use Pinterest on Your iPhone
Sign up for Pinterest, create a board, and pin to a board
- Sign Up For an Account
- Create a Board on Your iPhone
- Edit or Delete a Board
- How Do I Invite People to Pin to My Board?
- How Do I Add a Pin to My Board?
- Snap a Photo and Immediately Pin It
- Edit a Pinterest Pin from Your iPhone
- Get Rid of Unwanted Pin Comments
- How Do I Send a Pin to Someone?
- Search and Explore Your Interests
- Connect to Social Networks with One Tap
- Find and Invite Friends
- Follow Boards from Your iPhone
- Edit Your Profile on the Go
- Clear Browser Data
- Change Your Privacy Settings
- Change Your Notification Settings
Market Your Site with Pinterest
Add a follow button and "Pin it" buttons to a website
- Embed Pins onto Your Website
- Add a Follow Button to Your Website
- Add a Pin It Button to a Page
- How Do I Verify My Website?
- Convert to a Pinterest Business Profile
- Track Your Profile's Engagement
- Analyze Your Audience
- Track Your Site's Pinned Content
Find Things You Love on Pinterest
Interact with pins and invite Facebook friends
- How Do I Get My Friends to Pin Too?
- Find and Follow Facebook Friends
- How Do I Search for My Interests?
- Interact with Pins
Manage Your Pinterest Profile
Follow and unfollow boards and get the new Pinterest
- How do I Unfollow a Disappointing Board?
- How Do I Get the New Pinterest?
- Control What You See on Your Home Feed
- Follow Boards
- Follow and Unfollow Users
- Personalize Your Profile
Learn how to use Pinterest
Pinterest is an online visual discovery platform that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests. Interact, egage and save ideas for cooking, travel, home improvement and more from users all over the world. Learn how to Pin, create boards, add contributos and grow out a following for your business or self.
In these lessons, you'll learn how to:
- Create a Pinterest Board
- Stay Safe on Pinterest
- Use Pinterest on Your iPhone
- Find Things You Love on Pinterest
- Manage Your Pinterest Profile
- Market Your Site with Pinterest
Pinterest Training & Development Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to get your team up to speed with Pinterest. Our learning ecosystem will help you develop your team's Pinning skills and advance within your organization as a brand influencer through Pinterest. Watch, learn, and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of your Pinterest training.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to learn effectively on Pinterest. Training through quick 1-minute videos ensures that the individuals on your team are developing the branding skills they need. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports