Learn the fundamentals of Yosemite, the newest version of Mac OS X.
- Remotely Activate a Mobile Hotspot
- Use Handoff to Switch Between Devices
- Send and Receive SMS Texts from Your Mac
- Batch Rename
- iCloud Drive
- Switch Between Applications
- Spotlight Functions
- Manage Your Notifications
- Make Phone Calls on Your Mac
OS X Fundamentals
Use mission control, set up a monitor, and adjust language settings
- What is OS X?
- Get the Newest Apple Operating System
- Get the Newest Software Available
- How Do I Connect a Bluetooth Mouse?
- Get a Program Up and Running
- Create Your Own Mac Keyboard Shortcut
- Don't Let Just Anyone Log Into Your Computer
- Pick Programs to Open at Startup
- Send Big Files to Other Macs
- Send Text Messages from Your Computer
- What is Notification Center?
- Type in Your Native Language
- Type With Your Voice
- Use Apps in Full Screen Mode
- What to Do With a Lost Mac
- Send a Route to Your Phone
- Organize Files Across Your Mac
The Beginner's Guide to OS X
Make your laptop's battery last as long as possible, and find the files you need in one click.
- How Do I Set Up Email?
- Find Anything on Your Mac in Seconds
- How Do I Make Scrolling Go the Right Way?
- How Do I Set Up My Second Monitor?
- Identify Any File By Previewing It
- Find the Window You Need
- My Computer is Frozen!
- Protect Your Data From Catastrophe
- Save Your Laptop's Battery
Learn how to use OS X
Every day, workers wasting hours looking up one-off tips or questions. Empower your team to use OS X more efficiently, reducing friction and increasing productivity. Employees who excel at their roles are more likely to stay engaged and to grow in their roles. Help develop your team with OS X training and resources for easy reference any time they need. If your company or business uses OS X, keep your team doing their best work with Grovo's 60-second microlearning OS X videos.
In these lessons, your team will learn:
- Yosemite Fundamentals
- OS X Fundamentals
- The Beginner's Guide to OS X
OS X Training & Development Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to learn about Apple OS X. Our learning ecosystem will help your team develop OS X skills and advance their efficiency in your organization. Watch, learn, and test your team’s knowledge of operating systems with Grovo.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to ensure they are engaging and developing. Training through quick 1-minute videos ensures that the individuals on your team are developing the skills they need to continue to grow. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports