Set Up Google Calendar
Start using Google calendar, create a calendar, and share a calendar.
- Explain Google Calendar in 30 Seconds
- How do I Create a Calendar?
- How Can I Make my Calendar Easier to Read?
- View Multiple Calendars At Once
- Color Code Events on your Calendar
- Find the Calendar View you Like Best
- Read your Calendar Comfortably
- Save Space by Viewing Only Daytime Hours
- Focus on Any Time Period in One Click
- How Can I Share my Calendar with Others?
- Add Handwritten Notes to your Calendar
- Check Your Appointments at 20,000 Feet
- View Others' Calendars to Make Planning Easier
- View your Desktop Calendar Online
- How Can I Remove a Calendar?
- Put Your Calendar on Your Blog
- Who's playing tonight?
- Carry your Google Calendar with you Everywhere
- Stop Meeting Space Double-Bookings
Create Google Calendar Events
Create events, move and edit events, and customize invitation display.
- How do I Add Events to my Calendars?
- Adjust the Date or Time of an Event
- Pick Events to See on your Calendar
- Focus on Your Most Crucial Appointments
- Tell People When You're Available
- Make a Guest List and Track RSVPs
- Plan Events When Guests are Free
- How do I Add a Recurring Event?
- Set Reminders in One Click
- Print a Paper Event Reminder
- Have Google Tell you About Events
- Have Google Tell You About Your Events Wherever
- How do I Notify Guests About a Deleted Event?
- Let your Host Know You're Coming
- Reserve a Location to Host your Event
- Make the Most of Your Available Time
Google Calendar for iPhone
Create and edit events, invite others, and share your schedule, all from your phone.
- Change Your Calendar View
- Create an Event
- Invite Guests to an Event
- Delete or Remove Events
- Display or Hide Calendars
- Manage Your Accounts
Learn how to use Google Calendar
Google Calendar is a time-management application available to anyone with a Google account. Calendar offers customizable views and syncs to other Google apps like Gmail, and Google Drive. Learning the fundamentals of Google Calendar will empower your team to stay organized and manage their time effectively.
In these lessons, you'll learn how to:
- Set Up Google Calendar
- Create Google Calendar Events
- Manage Google Calendar for iPhone
Google Calendar Training & Development Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to get your team up to speed on Google Calendar. Our learning ecosystem will help you develop your team's Google Calendar skills and advance within your organization through organized scheduling. Watch, learn and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of your Google Calendar training.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to perform within Google Calendar. Google Calendar training, through quick 1-minute videos, ensure individuals on your team are consistently developing their skillset. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports