Google Sites Fundamentals
Start using Google Sites, create a new site, and understand site structure
- Create a New Site
- Add a Templated Page to Your Site
- Add Content and Edit a Site Page
- Store Files in a Cabinet Page
- Add a List to a List Page
- Embed Google Drive Files on Your Page
- Customize the Top of Your Page
- Edit the Layout of a Sidebar
- Customize a Page's Settings
- Customize the Look of your Site
- Make your Custom Page a Template
- Undo Site Changes
Manage Your Google Apps Users
Set up billing, add users, and create sub-organizations.
- How do I Set Up Billing?
- Sign Up a New Employee
- Determine the Hierarchy of Your Organization
- Send Emails to Everyone Effortlessly
- How Do I Know When Google Has a New Feature?
- Are my Emails Getting Delivered?
- Keep Interns from Gchatting all day
- Delegate Some of your Admin Jobs
- How Do I Transfer Document Ownership?
- How do I Prevent a User From Logging In?
- Create a New Breed of Admin
- How Do I Delete a User?
Set Up a Google Apps Account
Start using Google Apps, select an account type, and create an account.
- Pick the Right Kind of Google Apps Account
- How do I Set up Google Apps for my Company?
- Confirm Domain Ownership
- How do I Get Email?
- Get Your Company Branding on Google Apps
- Set Up an Email Shortcut
Manage Google Apps Settings
Activate email, set a custom domain, and customize admin settings.
- Adjust Administrative Calendar Settings and Resources
- Adjust Administrative Google Docs Settings
- Explain What's so Useful About Google Apps
- Activate Email with a GoDaddy Domain
- Set a Custom Email Domain
- Customize Administrative Email Settings
- How Much of My Gmail Quota am I Using?
Learn how to use Google Apps
Google Apps is a full-feature task manager, providing your team with a platform to get email & collaborate with co-workers online. Learn how to manage email, store files in the cloud, set reminders and keep track of daily activities on a Google calendar. Increase productivity and organizational alignment in a matter of minutes with these quick and detailed lessons.
In these lessons you'll learn how to:
- Manage Your Google Apps Users
- Set Up a Google Apps Account
- Manage Google Apps Settings
Google Apps Training & Development Courses
Grovo's online e-learning platform gives your team the tools they need in order to master Google Apps suite of collaboration tools. Our platform will advance your team's Google Apps skills and grow within your organization as cross-functional professional. Watch, learn and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of your Google Apps training.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is consistently developing the essential skills necessary to perform on Google Apps. Google Apps training through quick one-minute videos helps individuals on your team develop into efficient project managers. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports