Fostering Innovation and Creativity Fundamentals
Establish and support a culture and attitude that promotes creative thinking and innovative approaches to problems.
- What Is Creativity?
- What Is Innovation?
- Create the Right Environment for Innovation
- What is Creative Leadership?
- Encourage Questioning
- Maximize Your Creative Thinking
- Encourage Risk-Taking
- Let Your Vision Guide Innovation
- Realize Design Thinking for Problem Solving
- Implement Design Thinking
- When to Use Design Thinking
- Personality Traits for Design Thinking
- Creating a Mind Map
- Convergent and Divergent Thinking
- Reverse Brainstorming
- How to Use Systems Thinking
Learning how to Foster Innovation and Creativity
Fostering innovation and creation is a skill that allows you to have a positive attitude to do your best work. With a positive attitude, you will be stress-free. Learn how to create a positive mind map through innovation and creative thinking.
In these lessons, you'll learn more about:
- Fostering Innovation and Creativity Fundamentals
Fostering Innovation and Creativity Training Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to get your team fostering innovation and creativity. Our learning ecosystem will help your team develop innovative and design thinking skills and advance within your organization as a forward thinking individual. Watch, learn and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of your creativity training.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to ensure you're a innovative and creative leader. Training through quick 1-minute videos helps individuals on your team are develop the team skills they need. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports