Digital Agency Fundamentals
Learn the first things you need to know when working at a digital agency, from UX and analytics to different types of project management.
- What is User Experience?
- How Do Different Screens Affect UX?
- What is Load Time?
- What Are KPIs?
- What is Waterfall Project Management?
- What is Scrum Methodology?
- What is User Acceptance Testing?
- What is Digital QA?
- What are Front-End and Back-End Development?
- What Are Digital Analytics?
- How Can Analytics Be Used to Optimize an Experience?
Fundamentals of Mobile Production
Understand what types of content can be produced for mobile devices.
- What Are the Types of Mobile Content?
- What Skills Are Needed in Mobile Development?
- How Does OS Affect Mobile Development?
- How Does Screen Size Affect Mobile Development?
- What Is Responsive Design?
- What is Mobile-First Design?
- What Is Marketing Mix Modeling?
- Designing Survey Questions
Learning Digital Agency Essentials in the Workplace
Digital agency essentials are the basics of creating a successful marketing campaign. By cultivating digital skills and analysts, you can become a well-rounded marketer. Learn how to be more productive and master a unique marketing skillset.
In these lessons, you’ll learn:
- Digital Agency Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of Mobile Production
Digital Agency Training & Development Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to get your team up to speed with the necessary skills for digital agency essentials. Our learning ecosystem will help your team develop the techniques to advance within your organization as an effective digital marketer. Watch, learn and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of digital agency essentials.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to ensure you're up-to-date with digital marketing fundamentals. Training through quick 1-minute videos ensures individuals on your team are developing the digital skills they need to do their best online marketing. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports