Developing Networks and Partners Fundamentals
Build and partnerships and professional networks to move projects and business forward.
- What Is Networking?
- Develop Network Perspective
- Build a Strong Network
- What Is Collaborative Leadership?
- Build Your Political Savvy
- Get Results When Negotiating
- Set Up Partnerships for Success
- Earn Credibility to Gain Trust
- Use Social Media to Build Social Capital
- What Is Social Capital?
- Develop Influence
- Partner Effectively to Hire Talent
- Conduct a Successful Interview
Learn how to Develop Networks and Partners
Developing networks and partners is a skill that allows you to cultivate meaningful connections with peers and like-minded individuals. By fostering these relationships, you are able to learn better practices and drive efficiency in your own work. Learn how to network and create lasting connections.
In these lessons, you’ll learn more about:
- Developing Networks and Partners Fundamentals
Networking Training & Development Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to get your team up to speed with the necessary skills for developing networks and partners. Our learning ecosystem will help your team develop the techniques to advance within your organization as an effective communicator and collaborator. Watch, learn and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of developing networks and partners.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to ensure you're cultivating meaningful relationships. Training through quick 1-minute videos ensures that individuals on your team are developing the networks and partnerships they need to do their best work. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports