Surf the Web Using Chrome for PC
Navigate Chrome, manage tabs and windows, and browse safely
- Navigate Chrome
- Manage Tabs and Windows
- Use the Address Bar
- Download Files
- Bookmark Websites
- Browse Safely
Surf The Web Using Chrome for Mac
Search the web, a specific site, or a specific page
- What is Google Chrome?
- Quickly Navigate Back and Forth Between Pages
- How do I Open a Link in a New Tab?
- How do I Move Between Tabs?
- View Multiple Websites at Once
- Pin a Tab to Keep it on the Left
- Search Chrome right from the Omnibox
- Search Any Site You've Been to Before
- How Can I Find Certain Words on a Page?
- Check your Spelling in Chrome
- Solve a Problem Without Quitting Chrome
- Get Chrome to Warn you Before you Quit
Keep Yourself Secure on Chrome
Enable Do Not Track, manage browsing history, and block cookies
- Go into Stealth Mode
- Help! Chrome Blocked a Popup I Need to See
- How do I Erase my Browsing History?
- Stop Sites From Sending You Cookies
- How Do I Block Images on a Site?
- Stop Chrome from Guessing your Searches
- Keep Websites from Tracking You
Set Up Chrome on Your PC
Install Chrome, import browser data and settings, and set a homepage
- Install Chrome
- Import Browser Data and Settings
- Set a Homepage
- Sync Settings Across Multiple Computers
Manage Chrome for Mac Bookmarks
Bookmark webpages, show and hide the bookmarks bar, and create folders
- Make It Easy to Access your Favorite Sites
- Where Can I Find my Chrome Bookmarks?
- Turn your Bookmarks Bar on and Off
- Rearrange your Bookmarks Intelligently
- Organize your Bookmarks Into Folders
- Delete Unnecessary Bookmarks and Folders
- Import Settings and Data from Other Browsers
- Export Bookmarks Into Another Browser Easily
Manage Your Chrome for Mac Settings
Enable Chrome instant, enable or disable flags, and change your browser theme
- How do I Change my Default Search Engine?
- Practice your Language Skills
- Find your Downloads in Seconds
- Make Chrome Look Cool
- Get Experimental With Chrome
Use Chrome for iPhone
Use tabs or bookmarks on other devices, add bookmarks, and manage tabs
- Explore the Web at Light Speed
- Check out Lots of Sites at Once
- Bookmark a Page for Easy Access
- Have the Same Tabs Open Everywhere
- Stop Syncing Your Passwords
- How Do I Share a Web Page?
- How Do I Print a Page?
- How Do I Save a Webpage?
- How Do I Search a Page?
- How Do I Remove a Saved Password?
- Search Without Typing or Speaking
- Use Yahoo! or Bing to Search
- Allow or Deny Pop-ups and Cookies
- Erase Your Browsing History
- Request That Websites Not Track You
- Open YouTube Links in the YouTube App
Set Up Chrome on Your Mac
Install Chrome, sync with a Google account, and choose a home page
- How do I Get Google Chrome?
- Access your Chrome Data on Any Device
- How do I Set my Chrome Home Page?
- Make your Chrome Toolbar your Own
- Use the Omnibox with any Search Engine
- Switch Between Users in a Flash
- Make it Easy to Identify your Chrome Profiles
- Where are my Downloads Saved?
- Never Fill in your Address Again
- Control the Way Fonts Appear on Chrome
- Save an Article, From Browser to iPhone
- Clear Your Cache
Use Extensions for Chrome for Mac
Find, add, and organize apps and extensions
- Improve your Experience with Chrome Apps
- Keep your Apps Organized
- Control your Toolbar Aesthetic
- Use Extensions in Incognito Mode
- How do I Get Rid of an Extension?
- View Microsoft Office Files Without Office
Learn how to use Chrome
Chrome, Google's web browser, is your gateway to the internet. On both desktop and mobile Chrome allows you to browse, bookmark, leverage extensions, and more. Learning Chrome will allow you to spend your time on the web more efficiently.
In these lessons, you'll learn:
- Surf the Web Using Chrome for PC
- Surf The Web Using Chrome for Mac
- Keep Yourself Secure on Chrome
- Use Chrome for iPhone
- Set Up Chrome on Your PC
- Use Extensions for Chrome for Mac
- Manage Chrome for Mac Bookmarks
- Set Up Chrome on Your Mac
- Manage Your Chrome for Mac Settings
Chrome Training & Development Courses
Grovo gives you the content, technology, and service you need to get your team up to speed on Chrome. Our learning ecosystem will help you develop your team’s Chrome skills and advance within your organization as a team leader. Watch, learn and test your team’s knowledge with Grovo to make the best of your Chrome training.
Advanced Analytics & Reporting
Our integrated reporting system will ensure your team is constantly developing the essential skills necessary to perform within the Chrome platform. Chrome training through quick 1-minute videos ensures that individuals on your team are developing into efficient digital workers. Our reporting system provides:
- A flexible reporting interface
- Overview of your team's performance
- Report cards and detailed spreadsheet reports
- Customizable email reports